Dr. Yong graduated in 1985 from the University of Maryland Baltimore County and then attended the Ohio college of Podiatric Medicine/Doctor of Podiatric medicine and graduated in 1990. He was a Podiatric Surgical Resident at the East Ohio University Medical hospital, formerly known as Saint Anthony’s Medical Center.
He has been practicing Podiatry for nineteen years; ten of those have been here in Lebanon. He is a Board Certified Foot and Ankle Surgeon and a Staff Member at University Medical Center where he does the majority of his surgical procedures. He is a Member of the Lebanon Rotary Club.
- East Ohio Medical Hospital (Formally Known As St. Anthony’s Medical Center) – Columbus, OH
- June 1990 – June 1991
- Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine – Cleveland, OH
- September 1986 – May 1990
- Graduate School – University of Maryland Baltimore County – Baltimore, MD
- September 1985 – May 1986
- University of Maryland Baltimore County – Baltimore, MD
- September 1981 – May 1985
- University Medical Center – Lebanon, TN – App: August 16, 1999
- Board Certified – American Board of Podiatric Surgery
Fellow American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Member – Tennessee Podiatric Medical Association Scientific Committee 1999
- Vice President – Middle Tennessee Podiatric Association 2002
- President – Middle Tennessee Podiatric Association 2003